- Formation of corporations, partnerships, joint ventures and other limited liability entities.
- Purchase and sale of professional practices.
- Licensing agreements.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Negotiation and drafting of sales agreements, equipment leases, office and property leases, non-competition agreements and other contracts.
- Tax planning for business transactions.
- Business disputes and litigation.
A Fruitful Partnership
Whether you are an accomplished business owner or a fledgling entrepreneur, Gallo & Iacovangelo, LLP’s experience in business matters will prove invaluable. We approach your business as if it were our own: with careful attention to your overall goals and in constant partnership with your accounting, banking, marketing and operations functions. Several of our attorneys have personal experience in starting and running independent businesses. You benefit from their unique business knowledge as well as their legal expertise.