Provide advocacy and counsel to individuals and families in the administration of estates and trusts. Represent individuals and families in Court on trust and estate litigation matters, including Will contests, accounting proceedings, fiduciary liability matters and Article 81 proceedings.
Provide clients with a full range of services addressing Elder Law issues, including the development and implementation of effective long-term care and Medicaid plans.
Assist clients in the development and implementation of effective estate plans including Special Needs Planning.
- State University of New York Buffalo Law School, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 1989
- St. Bonaventure University, M.S., Suma Cum Laude, 1983
- St. Bonaventure University, B.A., Cum Laude, 1979
Professional and Civic Activities
- Huther-Doyle Addiction Treatment and Recovery Services, Member, Board of Directors (current)
- New York State Appellate Division, Fourth Department Grievance Committee Member (current)
- Foundation of the Monroe County Bar Association, Member, Board of Directors (2005-2009), Past President (2008-2009)
- St. Bonaventure University Board of Trustees (2004-2015)
- National Alumni Board, St. Bonaventure University, Member(1997-2007)
- St. Bonaventure University National Alumni Board (1997-2007), Past President (2004-2007)
- New York State Bar and Monroe County Bar (Frequent Speaker, Legal Education Seminars)
Honors and Awards
- 2016 Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year for Trust and Estate Litigation”
- 2012-2017 Best Lawyer Trusts and Estates
- 2012-2017 Best Lawyer Trust and Estates Litigation
- 2007-2016 Super Lawyer Upstate New York
- 2010 Selected “Leader in the Law,” Rochester New York
- 2001 William F. McKnight Volunteer Service Award
Volunteer Legal Services Project of Monroe County, Inc.