- New York, 2008
One of Trisha’s favorite aspects of law is that there is never only one answer to a question. As an attorney with her range of experience she enjoys presenting her clients with the smartest options to fit their needs. She prides herself on her attention to detail, accessibility, and responsiveness. Trisha is well versed in all issues pertaining to the life cycle of a transaction, from start to finish. Whether it is a home, an apartment building, a shopping plaza, or even an airplane, her experience can guide you every step of the way. As a former rowing champion and active volleyball player, she is naturally competitive, while understanding the importance of strategy, teamwork, and fairness in winning for her clients.
- Ithaca College, Cum Laude, B.A., 2004
- SUNY at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2007
Profession and Civic Activities
- Small Business Council, SBC Cares Committee
- Center for Youth Associate Board, Chair of Fundraising
- Roc Prom Rerun
Honors and Awards
- Selected to 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Upstate New York Rising Stars List by Super Lawyers
- NCAA Division III National Rowing Champion – Ithaca College, 2004
Trisha lives in Brighton with her daughter Lillian. She continues to play volleyball, and loves to be active and travel with her daughter.