Sandra Wilmot does not remember a time when she didn’t work for Gallo & Iacovangelo. “I used to race around here in my Nazareth Academy uniform and deliver letters after school,” says the daughter of founding partner Louis J. Gallo. “I grew up surrounded by the law and it seemed like the logical profession to pursue.” Today she handles real estate, wills, and estates for a growing clientele of companies and individuals.
- St. John Fisher College, B.A., 1981
- University of Dayton, J.D., 1984
Professional and Civic Activities
- Justinian Society, St. John Fisher College, Secretary
- James P. Wilmot Cancer Center Discovery Ball, Volunteer
- Cobblestone Creek Charity Guild, Member
Sandy and her husband Michael, reside in Victor, New York. Her leisure time is taken up with family which includes her two adult children as well as two dogs. Sandy enjoys golf, fine dining, music and film.