- New York State, 2003
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2007
Upon graduating from law school, Kevin quickly learned that the practice of law is more than technical skill and ability. While these qualities are fundamental to a successful practice, there are other details that allow the attorney-client relationship to flourish. Returning telephone calls, providing regular updates and direct communication play an imperative role to success. “Listening to my clients and understanding their needs enables me to focus on how to best council them,” says Kevin. “Giving each of my client’s direct access to ask questions and voice their concerns allows me to identify the issues that their particular situation presents.” Kevin takes pride in knowing that he has gone the extra mile to get the very best results possible.
- Roberts Wesleyan College, M.S. with honors, 2008
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 2002
- St. John Fisher College, B.A., cum laude, 1999
Professional and Civic Activities
- Monroe County Bar Association, Former Chair of the MCBA Real Estate Council
- Monroe Community Hospital Auxiliary, Board of Directors
- SkillsUSA, New York, Board of Directors
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors and the MCBA, Relator/Bar Committee
Honors and Awards
- Listed in Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities
- Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition, Finalist
- Kevin has facilitated numerous seminars and CLE programs for the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations on various topics relating to real property law. As a Certified Realtor Instructor, he presented NYS Realtor CE Programs sponsored by the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors. Additionally, Kevin has also presented home buying seminars to first-time home buyers across the region sponsored by the City of Rochester and various Real Estate Brokers.
Kevin lives in Greece with his wife Briann and children, Audrey, Natalie and Carter. Family time is often spent together camping and enjoying the outdoors.