John is a Rochester native who has been representing individuals, companies, and municipalities in civil litigation for nearly 20 years. He focuses his legal practice in various controversies including automobile accidents, premises liability, labor law and insurance-related matters. Among the many skills John has developed and employs every day is the ability to recognize a client’s need and then work with the client in pragmatic approach to achieve positive results.
John’s clients often require counseling in legal areas other than traditional litigation. Working closely with members of the firm’s other practice groups allows John to better serve his clients in a more comprehensive manner.
- University of Rochester, B.A., 1992
- Western New England College, School of Law, J.D., 1996
- New York State Bar, 1997
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York, 1997
Professional and Civic Activities
- Penfield Little League and CYO, Coach
- St. Joseph School CYO Committee, Member