- New York State Bar, 1993
David began his practice in Washington, D.C. after graduating, cum laude, from Widener University, School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. In 1993, he moved back to Rochester and began working as a prosecutor for the Monroe County District Attorney’s Office, while there he prosecuted thousands of criminal offenses ranging from misdemeanors to violent felonies. In 1999, David left the District Attorney’s office and joined Gallo & Iacovangelo, LLP. He quickly adapted to private practice and became a Partner of the firm the following year. David is adept and enjoys the courtroom experience, having tried hundreds of cases in Local, State and Federal Courts. David has also briefed and argued appeals in both State and Federal Courts. He represents a wide range of people and businesses, and appreciates the trust each client has placed in him. David understands that each client has unique needs, and he works diligently to obtain efficient results.
- Widener University, School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1992
- SUNY Fredonia, B.A., cum laude, 1989
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2000
Professional and Civic Activities
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member
- Who’s Who in American Law, Member
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury and Criminal Divisions, Chair
- Trial Lawyers of America, Past Member
Honors and Awards
- Identified as a “Super Lawyer,” a rating service of outstanding Lawyers
David was born and raised in Rochester, NY and currently resides in Penfield with his wife Stacey and their chocolate lab, Barkley. David enjoys outdoors and sports.