- New York State Bar, 1996
Since joining the firm in 1996, Anthony has practiced in the Real Estate Practice Group with a focus on Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions. Prior to joining the firm, Anthony worked at a local title company where his duties included examining titles and searching public records in most every County in upstate New York. This experience gave Anthony a solid background with extensive knowledge in real estate titles and complex title issues. Anthony conducts several residential real estate closings, commercial real estate closings and asset purchases in his day to day practice. In addition, Anthony forms many business entities for investors and clients in his day to day practice.
- The Thomas M. Cooley Law School J.D., 1995
- The Niagara University, B.S., Commerce 1991
Professional and Civic Activities
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Rochester Home Builders Association, Member
- Friends of the Strong Memorial Hospital, Committee Member
- Bloomfield Central School District Education Foundation, Board Member
- Town of Bloomfield, Approved Counsel
Anthony, his wife Jane and their four children, reside in Bloomfield, New York. Anthony enjoys living in the Finger Lakes Region and taking in all of the splendor that the area has to offer, including fishing, hiking and snowmobiling. Anthony’s hobbies include vegetable gardening and raising chickens. In addition, Anthony participates in school activities such as volunteering and fund-raising at Bloomfield Central School where his children currently attend.