Kevin C. Hoyt
Areas of PracticeResidential & Commercial Real Estate
Estate Planning & Administration
- Admitted to New York State Bar, 2003.
- Admitted to the United States Supreme Court, 2007.
- Realtor Instructor, Certified by New York Department of State.
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association.
- Member of the Justinian Order of St. John Fisher College.
- Purchase and Sale of Homes, New York State Bar Association, 2012.
- The New Survey Standards and Proper Implementation, 2012.
- The Art of Negotiating a Real Estate Transaction, NYS Realtor CE Program, 2011, 2012.
- Survey Standards, Monroe County Bar Center for Education, 2011.
- Realtor Training, Greater Rochester Association of Realtors, 2009.
- Real Estate 101, Monroe County Bar Center for Education, 2007, 2009.
- Home Buying Seminar, City Living Sundays.
- Home Buyer's Education, Urban league of Rochester and The Home Store.
- Real Estate Council Immediate Past Chair, Monroe County Bar Association.
- Realtor/Bar Committee, sponsored by the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors and the Monroe County Bar Association.
- Mock Trial Judge for the St. John Fisher College Undergraduate Program.
Education & Honors
- Roberts Wesleyan College, M.S. in Strategic Leadership, With Honors, 2008.
- University of Dayton, School of Law, J.D., 2002.
- St. John Fisher College, B.A., cum laude, 1999.
- Listed in Who's Who Among Students in American Colleges & Universities.
- Hon. Walter H. Rice, Moot Court Competition, Finalist
Upon graduating from law school in Ohio, Kevin accepted a position with Gallo & Iacovangelo, LLP and returned home to New York. "There was no question in my mind that I wanted to build my practice here in Rochester. While I loved Dayton, it was not my home, and I am glad to be back."
On the Practice of Law
Kevin has learned that the practice of law is more than technical skill and ability. While these qualities are fundamental to a successful practice, there are other details that allow the attorney-client relationship to flourish. Returning telephone calls, providing regular updates and direct communication play an imperitive role to success. "Listening to my clients and understanding their needs enables me to focus on how to best counsel them," says Kevin. "Giving each of my clients direct access to ask questions and voice their concerns allows me to identify the issues that their particular situation presents." Kevin takes pride in knowing that he has gone the extra mile to get the very best results possible.
Kevin lives in Greece, New York with his wife Briann and children, Audrey, Natalie and Carter. He enjoys spending time with family and he is an avid Rochester Rhinos fan.
Our Attorneys:Cariola, Elena F.Gallo, Louis J.Hollenbeck, Mark S.Hoyt, Kevin C.Iacovangelo, Anthony B.Iacovangelo, Frank B.McCusker, Timothy K.Palermo, John C.Riley, Brian P.Ringrose, Michael J.Rizzo, Joseph B.Rizzo, Seema AliSortino, Anthony M.Spoto, David D.St. John, Mindy A.Wilmot, Sandra G.Wurtz, Edward A.view by practice