Areas of PracticePersonal Injury
General practice concentrating in:
Insurance & Municipal Law
Business & Commercial Litigation
- Chair, Plaintiff's Personal Injury Division
- Admitted New York State Bar in 1993
- Admitted U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 2000
- Admitted U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2000
- Admitted Who's Who American Law, 2003-2004 Edition
- SUNY Fredonia, B.A. cum laude, 1989
- Widener University, School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 1992
- Assistant District Attorney, 1993-1999
- Instructor, Monroe Community College, 1998
- Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
For the Record
After taking the bar exam, David accepted an associate position at the law firm of Tendler, Biggins, and Geltzer in Washington, DC. Although he enjoyed living in the political atmosphere of Washington, his passion was for court room experience. "The District Attorney's Office not only provided me with the opportunity to be in Court trying cases every day, it allowed me to return home." Moving back to Rochester was a decision David would not regret. He spent over six years in the District Attorney's Office, trying over 50 jury trials and well over a hundred bench trials. David has successfully prosecuted a variety of cases, ranging from driving while intoxicated, to conspiracy to commit murder, and other violent felonies.
In 1999, David joined the firm. "It was time to take my experience into the private sector. Gallo & Iacovangelo had the same team atmosphere that attracted me to the D.A.'s office." Since joining the team at G & I, David has become a partner in the firm's litigation department. He handles virtually all types of litigation matters. "I still get excited every time I walk into a court room, it's a passion that grows stronger every day."
Professional Commitment David's firm commitment is to handle each matter that comes his way with the personal attention it deserves.
David is a graduate of Gates Chili High School and resides in Penfield with his wife Stacey. He enjoys the outdoors and sports.